About the Gimlet Eye Email me! New Orleans posts Home Image Map

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Show Off

I know I told y'all about my sister's wedding this past Summer.  To me, it was perfect in every way for about 1,000 reasons.  Aside for the night of the big event, the execution of the details ahead of time was, of course, my favorite part.  We are still waiting on our orders of the professional pics and, as promised, I will one day share them with you. 

In the meantime, I have to brag a bit.  My sister and her husby are so pretty and handsome (and fun and charismatic), respectively, that Antoine's Restaurant (reception site) asked them to share a pic for its ad in the recent Gambit!  I have likely discussed Gambit before.  It is our weekly Nola political, shopping, current events, all around awesome local magazine.

Check it:

Aren't they adorable?
I wish you could get a better view of Lizzie's awesome poufy "reception veil" and her vintage sapphire earrings!  (For the record, their flowers did not include the white roses and baby's breath featured in the ad.)

Just thought I would share yet another teaser from el wedding.  I am sure we will finally have blog worthy pics by their one year anni!  

Cheers, 

JSH 

6 comments: