About the Gimlet Eye Email me! New Orleans posts Home Image Map

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fire Sale!

More to come later, ladies and gents.  However, in the mean time, I had to immediately share some information on super deals and steals with you this morning. 

Local New Orleans artistes, Amanda Talley and Hayley Gaberlavage, have launched Transport Studio, a fire sale art marketplace!  Lucky us, right? 



For three days, enjoy deep deep discounts on their stunning paintings...just in time for the holidays!  The prices range from about $250.00 to upwards of $5,000.00.  Transport Studio will continue to feature up and coming artists as well as old favorites at reasonable prices.  Cannot wait. 

I found out about this amazing art buying opportunity the old fashioned way...email and Facebook, but Casa Sugar and Style Court also posted about it today.  Loving the nods to our Nola artists in the blogosphere.

Check out the portfolio section and tell me which are your faves.   I am lusting after Amanda's framed water colors.  Tres bien!!



Cheers,
JSH

P.S.  MORE LATER....I will be revealing sneak peek I of Project Nursery.  Don't get too excited....it is pretty much paint, light fixture and window treatments, but I am pumped nonetheless! 

1 comment: