About the Gimlet Eye Email me! New Orleans posts Home Image Map

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Deals and Steals for Gimlet Nation

Last week, I posted about my friend, Sara, and her recently-launched company, Oliver B.  Sara generously surprised me (and the rest of Oliver B's Facebook followers) with a wonderful discount opportunity for Gimlet readers.  If you become a follower of Gimlet Eye, you will receive a 35% discount on any online items from the fabulous Oliver B! 


Bamboo blankie set

Wowza...thank you Sara.

Another view of the bumper


So, do check out Oliver B's site and Facebook page (if you "like" Oliver B, you will get all of the great updates and new product launches) and, if you would like to purchase the wonderful stroller blankets or revolutionary bumpers for yourself or a friend, become a Gimlet follower for a discount. 

I know some of you mentioned that you have friends in the "delicate state," so send them along to Gimlet and Oliver B!

Cheersies,

JSH

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! What a sweet thing to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I love a good discount.
    PS - what a wonderfully generous and talented lady Sara is. I read on facebook that she is making a donation to underprivileged children in El Salvador - remarkable!!

    ReplyDelete