About the Gimlet Eye Email me! New Orleans posts Home Image Map

Monday, April 12, 2010

Lonny Faves

I am sure that everyone will be putting in his/her two cents about the fave Lonny Mag pics, articles, and features in the April/May edition for the next week.   Anyhoo, how could I resist, especially considering that the pitter patter of excitment when the new Lonny comes out is much like the rush of endorphins I once felt when my Domino arrived? So, without further ado...here are my favorite snaps from this month's green issue.  I am sure many will agree!

Many of these images are taken from Lonny's flickr page, which is conveniently already divided into galleries for those of us who are computer illiterate.  (...just because I have a blog doesn't meant that I know how to do anything on this computing device)


Hi, fave West Elm rug.  Lucite trunk!


The bamboo dresser if from Craig's List.  The headboard was raised for drama.  Love that moody charcoal.




Tealy/peacock.  Great pillow.


The rug!  The chandy!



Recipe for perfect drapes. 

ENJOY...oh, and the archives have been added to the site.  Perfect for point and click inspiration. 

Cheers,

JSH

P.S.  If you are randomly in need of a ceiling fan, email me.  We are selling the simple dark wood fan that Lamar replaced.  It is in perfect shape.  $40.00. 


1 comment:

  1. how is it that i haven't heard of this "Lonny"?? delightful!

    ReplyDelete