About the Gimlet Eye Email me! New Orleans posts Home Image Map

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fab (ric) Source

A quick post just to let you know I am alive and surviving the good times of a very wet Jazziest.  I am compelled to share a fab fabric source (and search term) with you.  While looking for some fabrics for Jen's kitchen refresher, I searched for "modern fabrics" under "supplies" on etsy. 

Take a looky loo at some of the goods:













I am obsessed with this precious elephant print by Umbrella Prints...a shop I just found on etsy.  Printed fabric that is so unique!

Love all of the colorways!

If you have a specific question about one of the fabrics shown above, let me know.  I must say...etsy fabrics are a great source for small amounts of yardage and hard to find popular fabrics.  The choices are unlimited and the prices cannot be beat (I saw a ton of typically $$ fabric there for much cheaper!)
Enjoy and let me know what you find.

Cheers,
JSH

No comments:

Post a Comment