About the Gimlet Eye Email me! New Orleans posts Home Image Map

Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I am selling some items that are in great condition.  Parting with them is such sweet sorrow, but it is time to move on.  My loss is your gain!

The first of many is this Nate Berkus for HSN 5 x 8 kilim rug. 


It is in nice condition, but definitely used.  Sadly, we have learned that it is just too small to keep our tootsies warm on the tile floor in our den.  We have the orange and white version. 

Here is the listing on ebay. 




If you are interested in it and don't use ebay, shoot me an email and if it doesn't sell, it can be yours! 

I hope it goes to a good home because it is certainly a showstopper.  Please pass on the word to anyone who may be interested. 

Cheers,

JSH

P.S.  Some other exciting items to look for soon:  a 9 x 12 Pottery Barn jute rug, large wooden armoire from a great shop on Magazine, Crate and Barrel console, framed posters, etc.  Let me know if these previews sound interesting to you, and I can hook you up before they are listed on ebay or sent to Mr. Craig List. 


No comments:

Post a Comment